Client Advocate – Volunteer Position
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
The Client Advocate is responsible for the education, emotional support, and assistance of clients at the pregnancy resource center. The client advocate is responsible for intake assessments and hamper preparation in our necessity shop. Training is necessary and provided in this position.
Reports to: Founding Director, Director of Client Services, and NSM
1. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the organization.
2. Have previous volunteer experience with non-profit sector.
3. Demonstrate a willingness to serve.
4. Exhibit interpersonal communication skills, especially in oral communication.
5. Effective listening skills.
6. Completion of training in client support, which includes audio/video, instructional time with the Founding Director or Director of Client Services, and shadowing time with trained volunteers.
About A Safe Haven For Adolescent Mothers (ASHFAM)
This user has been approved for the opportunity and they have been notified. Please follow up by contacting the user to arrange details.
User has been removed from your suggested volunteers successfully.
User has been added to your favourites.
User has been removed from your favourites.
We’re here to help!
Send us an email at or give us a call at 578-646-6775