Community Services Volunteer
• Commitment of 4hrs every two-weeks; Monday – Friday, between 8:30am-4:30pm
• Must be fluent in speaking and reading English
• Strong initiative; able to carry out tasks efficiently with minimal supervision
• Creative, organized and task-oriented
• Works well with others
Duties for this position will include:
• Aiding with the preparation of crafts and activities for the Summer Reading Program, as well as other library events and programs.
• Duties include, but are not limited to; painting, building and decorating crafts, games and planning activities.
• The successful candidate will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Check conducted by the RCMP
Please be advised, all volunteer positions with the WBRL require a Vulnerable Sector Check from the RCMP. Selected candidates that will receive a Vulnerable Sector Letter from the WBRL to have the $15 fee waived.
Application forms can be accessed online at wbrl.ca/about/volunteers or at the Circulation Services Desk on the Main Floor of the Library.
For more information, or if you have any further questions, please contact Calvin Pitt – Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-743-7806.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
About Wood Buffalo Regional Library
This user has been approved for the opportunity and they have been notified. Please follow up by contacting the user to arrange details.
User has been removed from your suggested volunteers successfully.
User has been added to your favourites.
User has been removed from your favourites.
We’re here to help!
Send us an email at or give us a call at 578-646-6775