Necessity Shop Manager – Volunteer Position
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
The Necessity Shop Manager in conjunction with the Founding Director, plans, implements, and coordinates intake assessments, inventory processes, retail management of the necessity shop, and preparation and delivery of necessity hampers. These activities shall be consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
Reports to: Founding Director
Manages: Client Advocates and general volunteers in the necessity shop
1. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
2. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the organization.
3. Have previous volunteer experience with non-profit sector.
4. Have previous experience in retail in a position requiring management experience or equivalent.
5. Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem solving.
6. Have strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, inventory management.
7. Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, and support to clients and volunteers as needed.
8. Be able to recruit, train, and retain Client Advocates and General Volunteers in the necessity shop.
9. Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
About A Safe Haven For Adolescent Mothers (ASHFAM)
This user has been approved for the opportunity and they have been notified. Please follow up by contacting the user to arrange details.
User has been removed from your suggested volunteers successfully.
User has been added to your favourites.
User has been removed from your favourites.
We’re here to help!
Send us an email at or give us a call at 578-646-6775