Are you interested in being a part of the Start-Up Committee for a Habitat for Humanity ReStore in our community?
We are looking for individuals with expertise in:
• Real Estate: Someone with skills in negotiating leases, escalation clauses, leasehold improvements, etc. Why? Because choosing the site for the building (LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION) is the biggest decision the Committee will have to make.
• Retailing: Someone with retailing experience who understands merchandising, pricing and other aspects of a retail operation.
• Promotion and Advertising: The Committee will need someone who knows how to get the word out about the ReStore even with a very limited budget. Publicity, public service announcements, presentations to community groups are all ways of obtaining free advertising.
• Building Supply / Trades: The Committee will need someone who understands supply chain management production acquisition. Someone within the building supply / trades industry would be ideal.
• Entrepreneurs: Someone with a background in successful, small business start- up in the Wood Buffalo region. Fort McMurray poses unique challenges to small businesses getting started in the region
About Habitat for Humanity Wood Buffalo
This user has been approved for the opportunity and they have been notified. Please follow up by contacting the user to arrange details.
User has been removed from your suggested volunteers successfully.
User has been added to your favourites.
User has been removed from your favourites.
We’re here to help!
Send us an email at or give us a call at 578-646-6775